Mental Health Clinician
Mental Health Clinician Fee-for-service
Monarch Freedom Counseling
MonarchFC is a small private practice in Bordentown. We help people help themselves and aim to meet people where they are.
This clinical role is as an independent contractor part-time/full-time. This clinical role is contingent upon passing background checks, license verification, and other related checks.
Candidates must possess a good level of cultural competence.
Due to COVID-19 the office must follow guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus. Therefore, clinicians must be open to being part of the team and working to decrease transmission.
Qualification, Experience, and Requirements
NJ LCSW, licensed as the independent practice level in New Jersey-required. Experience working with adolescents and adults. Must have experience and a firm grasp of completing progress notes and intakes forms. Must be a self-starter. Must have good communication skills and a team player.
· Must have 3 years of experience in providing individual and group therapy to individuals and families
· Training/certification in EMDR, Meditation, Mindfulness Practice DBT, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed treatment is a plus but not required.
· Ability to work as part of a clinical care team and provide clinical input into the plan of care. Great communication skills and strong clinical engagement
The perks of joining Monarch Freedom Counseling
· Create your own schedule
· Provide clinical services only without responsibility for administrative tasks such as client acquisition, scheduling, and billing
· Opportunity to increase your supplement income
· Have the support you need as part of a supportive team
Be part of a growing private practice
Receive LCSW supervision from an NASW Certified supervisor at a decreased cost.
Job Type: Contract part-time and full-time
Salary: based on experience, per session
Mental Health Services: 3 years (Required)
NJ LCSW (Preferred )
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Email your resume to email@example.com